Home

Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 review

WIREWORLD'S Eclipse 8 Cables • The Sound Advocat

1. The Wireworld Eclipse 8 cables were delivered to me in the most beautiful and finely packed boxes in and of themselves. My first order of business was to replace my excellent Stager Silver Solid interconnects and Tellurium Q black II loudspeaker cables with the much thicker and substantial looking Wireworld Eclipse 8's
  2. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8. My first high end aftermarket cable was the Wireworld Nano Eclipse headphone cable. It was reasonably priced, had a unique cable geometry, and sounded excellent. This early success caused me to buy other Wireworld products well before I became a reviewer. All of my power cables are Wireworld, and for a few years my interconnects were all Wireworld Equinox 8 interconnects. What attracted me to Wireworld cables was the unique design of their cables.
  3. Wer mehr Geld investieren kann, könnte im Gold Eclipse 8 oder letztlich im Platinum Eclipse 8 sein Ideal finden. Die Namensgleichheit Eclipse der vier hochwertigen Modelle indiziert ihre konstruktive Verwandtschaft, die sich aber auch in den preisgünstigen Kabeln mit reduziertem Materialaufwand wiederfindet. Alle Serie-8-Kabel verbindet die Helix-Anordnug der Leiter. Nach Rückfrage beim deutsche Vertrieb in Tarp erklärt sich die Namensgleichheit Eclipse aus der Spitzenstellung.
  4. The Eclipse 8 speaker cable represents the most affordable price point in the reference series of Wireworld products. While I would never argue that $1800 for a pair of speaker wires is inexpensive, when you consider the investment in research and painstaking design work; and consider the contribution this wire has on sound quality, the value of this cable becomes readily apparent. The Series.
  5. Platinum Eclipse 8. Das Platinum Eclipse 8 von Wireworld ist ein Kabel für Perfektionisten und absolute Hi-Fi Enthusiasten! Erleben Sie herausragende Transparenz, holografische Darstellung und atemberaubende Dynamik mit dem Platinum Eclipse 8 von Wireworld. Das Platinum Eclipse 8 ist ganz nah an der direkten Verbindung und bildet somit die Referenz. Die Höhen werden sauber und äußerst detailgetreu wiedergegeben. Das Platinum Eclipse 8 kann auch bei sehr geringen Lautstärken die.
  6. I used Wireworld power cords throughout my evaluations, and Platinum Starlight 8 SPDIF and Ethernet where applicable. Quality of construction was superb. (I cannot recall a single failure of a Wireworld cable over the years.) At first blush, Silver Eclipse conveyed the familiar sturdy, stable sonic signature that I'd come to expect from the brand. But in other ways, there was a distinct difference. Where previous mid-priced Wireworld product seemed to project a slightly darker.

I didnot want to spend $2500 forthe Cardas 2 meter ,that's where I was recommended to try the awW 8 series ,there is 4 from $$ platinum to the Eclipse ,read a few reviews on the WW latest 8 series much much better then the older7 series , no sacrifices The Eclipse 8 great balance all the way around is a awg9 cable ,but with latest dielectric less then 1 inch around .blends well with most. Eclipse is composed of OCC high-purity copper conductors in a DNA helix configuration surrounded by Wireworld's Composilex 2 insulation. The result is so effective that switching from a stock headphone cable to the Nano makes a difference commensurate with significantly upgrading the headphones themselves. AT claims it's impossible to overstate how much the Wireworld opens up, cleans up, and tightens up the sound. A no-brainer for any reasonably high-quality personal audio setup Das Eclipse 8 nutzt das gleiche erstklassige Design wie die teureren Geschwister. Es ist das Kabel für alle, die keine Kompromisse eingehen wollen, wenn es darum geht, das natürliche Timbre und die ausdrucksstarke Dynamik von Instrumenten und Stimmen zu

Wireworld Platinum Eclipse Cables - Positive Feedbac

1. Je geringer ihr Einfluss, desto aufwändiger und kostspieliger werden sie: LowBeats verglich fünf Lautsprecherkabel vom Spezialisten Wireworld zwischen 280 - 2.100 Euro (bezogen auf 2 x 3 Meter) im aufwändigen Familientest. Das Bild zeigt den Testsieger Eclipse 8 (Foto: H. Biermann) 5 Lautsprecherkabel im Test. Im Fokus: Wireworld LS Series 8
  2. - Hi-Fi News review of the Wireworld Platinum Eclipse (PDF) Note: The Platinum Eclipse takes a LONG time to break in. Be patient! The Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 interconnect features Ohno Continuous Cast solid silver conductors, Composilex 2 Dialectric Technology, Silver Tube connectors, and the DNA Helix geometry. Platinum Eclipse 8 Metallurg
  3. The test interconnects were the Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 XLRs and a 20 foot pair of Pro XLR interconnects that I purchased from an electronics catalog on-line. They sell to professional audio engineers who use them for musical stage performances and cost in the range of about $8 to $30 for a standard 20 foot cable
  4. Platinum Eclipse 8 - Positive Feedback (2020) Read More » Eclipse Multi-Product Review - The Sound Advocate (2020) Read More » Multi Product Review - StereoNet (2019) Read More » Multi Product Platinum & Silver - Enjoy the Music (2019) Read More » Platinum Starlight Ethernet - Audiophilia (2019) Read More » Platinum Starlight Ethernet - Stereo Times (2018) Read More » Eclipse.
  5. Wireworld Micro-Platinum Eclipse AES/EBU Digital Cable provides richly textured sound with instruments and voices appearing in bold relief on a velvety quiet background

HIFISTATEMENT netmagazine - Wireworld Eclipse 8 und

Platinum Eclipse 8 is the cable for perfectionists with elite reference standard audio systems. Supremely transparent, with breathtaking dynamics and holographic imaging, Platinum Eclipse 8 provides an exciting step toward the ultimate purity of a direct connection. If only the best will do, this is the cable for you Wireworld Eclipse 8 speaker Cables available at TweekGeek.com Click TAS logo to read the December 2013 review. The Wireworld Eclipse 8 speaker cable features their unique Octo DNA Helix™ cable geometry and is beautifully terminated using the new Uni-Term™ interchangeable Silver Spade lugs or Silver Banana plugs. Specifications. Conductor material: Ohno Continuous Cast copper: No. of.

WireWorld Eclipse™8 Cinchkabel - Original. Original konfektioniert mit 4 versilberten Cinchsteckern. Das Eclipse™8 nutzt das gleiche Referenz-Design wie das Platinum, das Silber und Gold-Eclipse Kabel. Ein Kabel für alle, die keine Kompromisse machen wollen, wenn es darum geht das natürliche Klangspektrum von Stimmen und Instrumenten zu. The world's finest tonearms have just met their match. Enjoy the quietest background, highest resolution and most complete harmonic structure from your records with Platinum Eclipse 8 tonearm cable. Elegant carbon fiber plugs with patented Silver-Tube contacts ensure the best connections. DESIGN Tri DNA Helix. SIGNAL CONDUCTOR Test Wire World Gold Eclipse 7 + Platinum Eclipse 7. Von Hans von Draminski. In Tests Zubehör. am 12. Januar 2017 6 Minuten Lesedauer. English (Google Translate) Wire World Gold Eclipse 7 + Platinum Eclipse 7 - Besser als der virtuelle Draht. Das ideale Verbindungskabel fügt, so sagt es die HiFi-Binsenweisheit, dem Signal nichts hinzu, belässt es in dem Zustand, in dem es aus der Quelle. © 2018 Wireworld, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Devgado. Facebook. Twitte Utilizing the same world-class design as the Platinum, Silver and Gold Eclipse cables, Eclipse 6 is the cable for those who refuse to compromise when it comes to preserving the natural timbre of instruments and voices. The Eclipse 8 features WireWorld's patented DNA Helix™ cable design and utilizes Silver Tube™ plugs for optimum connectivity. Also available with XLR terminations.

Wireworld Eclipse 8 Loudspeaker Cables - Positive Feedbac

Even without the Cable Cooker, the Wireworld Platinum Eclipse sounds good, better than a Cooked Gold Eclipse 5 2. The latter sounds droopy, with no firmness at the image boundaries. But when you do Cook the Platinum Eclipse, and follow it up with about 2 days of regular use, it really does adhere to the don't-mess-things-up camp. After throwing lots of high-performance gear at these cables. I don't think I can add more praise on the performance of Wireworld Platinum cables beyond what has already been pretty well-documented. I Purchased these Platinum Eclipse 8 1 meter RCA cables as I thought it was moving to single ended preamp and amp, I went a different direction, hense, these..

Eclipse. Das größte WireWorld im Test machte auch den größten Eindruck. Mit noch mehr Präzision und Durchhörbarkeit als das Equinox überzeugte das Eclipse die Tester. Hier stimmte alles. Wireworld reviews & products. The all-round ability of the Luna 7 means it should sit well with a very wide range of systems. Slightly unruly but likeable. Still good, but loses out to newer competitors. The '6' version of Wireworld's Oasis interconnect is an adept performer with very little to dislike and one we'd recommend Hi, guys. Anyone have experience using Wireworld Nano-Platinum Eclipse? Was contemplating using for Z1Rs so I use balanced with my Ayre Codex. Since I'll be using Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB, was wondering if there may not be a good synergy going. Thanks Wireworld Platinum Eclipse Interconnects And Gold Starlight 6 Digital Cable Review A guide of using cabling to tune a rig to one's preferences Print Article. By: Doug Schroeder | January 2010. An Experiment With Digital Cables. Back when I conducted my first review of Wireworld cables including the Eclipse 52 speaker cables and Equinox 52 interconnects, I was sent by mistake two of the Gold. Die Firma Wireworld Cable Technology verfolgt das Ziel, Audio- und Videokabel durch objektive Tests und Versuche zu perfektionieren. Mit dem patentierten Cable Comparator ™, einem Gerät, mit dem sich Kabelqualitäten direkt vergleichen lassen, haben wir eine optimale Möglichkeit geschaffen, Kabelverbindungen zu bewerten. Kabel können direkt, unter Ausschluss externer Einflüsse, getestet.

Wire World Platinum Eclipse 8 RCA RCA auf RCA (Cinch

1. This review page is supported in part by the sponsors whose ad banners are displayed below. I was also sent four Aurora 5² power cables and the Matrix power strip. Wireworld's power cables are unique in that they are designed to act as power line filters via their Noise Filtering Array™. Instead of ferrous materials or parallel/series networks, Wireworld power cables feature a complex.
  2. Le Silver Eclipse 8 est un câble haut de gamme de Wireworld qui utlise une structure Quad DNA Helix isolés en Composilex 3 et des conducteurs en cuivre désoxygéné OCC (pur à 99,99997 %) plaqué argent. Ce câble se situe juste en dessous du Gold Eclipse 8 en matière de préservation des textures et de la dynamique sonore. Le Silver Eclipse 8 est un câble pour ceux qui demandent une.
  3. 6moons audio reviews: Wireworld digital cables. Wireworld's coaxiality. The most common S/PDIF format is coax. My cable of choice for the past few years has been the ca. €165/m Aqvox. Against the Supernova 7 'twas matter of taste. Depending on dynamic jump factor or overall coherence, you'd favour one or the other
  4. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 Audiophile Interconnects Pair at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
  5. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Interconnects, RCA, 1 Meter Pair 1450 1450 USD USD. US Audio Mart 2021-03-27. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 XLR, 1M Interconnect, Bitcoin Accepted 800 800 USD USD. Audiogon 2021-03-19. Pair Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 biwire 2.5m spades silver speakers cables w/Box.
  6. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 XLR Balanced Interconnects Review Highlights Wireworld's newest iteration of its product line are the Model 7's, compared to the previous Model 6's . They have incorporated a DNA-like spiral to the conductors, which for the Platinum Eclipse XLR's that I tested, are solid silver. Because my past reviews of Wireworld showed almost unmeasurably low reactive.
  7. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 XLR Balanced Interconnects Review Highlights. Wireworld's newest iteration of its product line are the Model 7's, compared to the previous Model 6's. They have incorporated a DNA-like spiral to the conductors, which for the Platinum Eclipse XLR's that I tested, are solid silver. Because my past reviews of Wireworld showed almost unmeasurably low reactive.
Wireworld Silver Eclipse v8 Speaker Cable | The Listening

The Eclipse 7 is fourth from the top-of-the-line of Wireworld speaker cables lineup and carries an MSRP of $1550 for a 2.5-m pair, reviewed here. With that price tag, they are indeed in the high-end category of cables. Of course, the question in everybody's mind is whether they are really that good, worthy of their price tag. I must admit, that this is not an easy question to answer. Wireworld has announced the immediately release of three new cables in its Series 8 lineup for cables and interconnects. The three new offerings, Micro-Eclipse 8, Micro-Silver Eclipse 8, and Micro. I use these three exact cables in my system and to me the Wireworld was a bit of disappointment after reading so many positive reviews of it. I felt the sound stage was clearly deeper but lacked the weight and timber of both AQ Vodka & Diamond. The AQ just sounds more natural , has better separation of instruments. Things may change since I have only 200 hrs on the cables all have to compare. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Interconnect XLR-Kabel. Platinum Eclipse 8 ist das Kabel für absolute Referenzsysteme. Es klingt extrem transparent, bietet atemberaubende Dynamik und eine holographische Abbildung der Musik und liefert den reinen Klang, der einer direkten Verbindung gleicht 15 Produkte im Test. Plus: ein Kabel mit ‚Pranke', schöner Schub, gerade auch im Tiefstbass. Minus: -. Test kaufen (2,89 €) Wire World Eclipse 7 LS. suchen bei Amazon

Produktinformationen Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 RCA Platinum Eclipse 8 ist das Kabel für absolute Referenzsysteme. Es klingt extrem transparent, bietet atemberaubende Dynamik und eine holographische Abbildung der Musik und liefert den reinen Klang, der einer direkten Verbindung gleicht And the focus of this review is the Wireworld Platinum Starlight Ethernet Cable, manufactured by Florida, USA based Wireworld Cable Technology. Many thanks to Larry Smith (Wireworld National Sales Manager) who kindly loaned me a 2 meter pair of these cables for review. This beautiful, silver-colored cable is Wireworld's top ethernet cable and it is their latest upgrade including. Le Platinum Eclipse 8 bénéfice également d'une structure Octo Helix DNA brevetée par Wireworld. Les conducteurs en argent massif OCC sont organisés en couches à l'intérieur du câble, couplés au plus près et totalement parallèles pour permettre un transfert optimal du signal. Libéré des effets électromagnétiques qui peuvent affecter le signal audio, le câble Platinum Eclipse.

The Equinox 8 provides amazing value to owners of premium quality AV systems, as it retains unique performance advantages and OCC-7N conductors of Wireworld's Eclipse Series at a price that suits a wide range of quality AV systems. The pristine sonic purity and great flexibility of this cable also makes it ideal for professional recording and post production applications Wireworld Micro-Silver Eclipse 8 Tonearm Phonokabel. 200,00 € - 700,00 € Enthält 19% MwSt. zzgl. Versand. Zum Produkt; Wireworld Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 Tonearm Phonokabel. 600,00 € - 1.700,00 € Enthält 19% MwSt. zzgl. Versand. Zum Produkt; Wireworld Chroma 8 Digital Audio RCA-Kabel (75 Ohm) 6,00 € - 37,00 € Enthält 19% MwSt. zzgl. Versand. Zum Produkt; Wireworld. Das Eclipse™8 nutzt das gleiche Referenz-Design wie das Platinum, das Silber und Gold-Eclipse Kabel. Ein Kabel für alle, die keine Kompromisse machen wollen, wenn es darum geht das natürliche Klangspektrum von Stimmen und Instrumenten zu erhalten Beyond its newly refined cosmetics, Platinum Eclipse represents the summit of Wireworld's current thinking. When I reviewed the entry-level Equinox and mid-priced Eclipse (Issue 238) Wireworld's David Salz discussed Series 7, and his remarks regarding its improvements bear repeating here. He describes a developmental process that began with the discovery that most audible differences.

Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 (PEI o BPI) Questo è il cavo per i sistemi di riferimento. Estremamente trasparente, con dinamiche mozzafiato e immagini olografiche, Platinum Eclipse 8 fornisce il suono più vicino alla massima purezza di una connessione diretta WireWorld- Platinum Eclipse 8 Lautsprecherkabel. Größe: 2,5m : 22.400,00 € 3,0m : 26.800,00 € 18.000 € inkl. 19 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten. Lieferzeit: 5-7 Tage Menge: Details. Art.Nr.: WIR-934999-WRD Hersteller: WireWorld Platinum Eclipse 8 is the cable for perfectionists with elite reference standard audio systems. Supremely transparent, with breathtaking dynamics and holographic. From a highly flexible in-wall, to objectively engineered reference standards, Wireworld speaker cables will open up your ears to an exciting new listening experience. Browse by tag: Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable Pair. From $ 18,000.00 USD Gold Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable Pair. From $ 9,100.00 USD Silver Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable Pair. From $ 3,100.00 USD Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable Pair. From. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 NF, RCA-RCA 1m. Artikel-Nr.: ZNF15888. Eins der besten NF-Kabel in seiner Preisklasse, ausprobieren ! Platinum Eclipse 8 ist das Kabel für absolute Referenzsysteme. Es klingt extrem transparent, bietet atemberaubende Dynamik und eine holographische Abbildung der Musik und liefert den reinen Klang, der einer direkten Verbindung gleicht. Kohlefaserstecker sorgen.

WireWorld - Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8. Länge: 1,0 m : 1.100,00 € 1,5 m : 1.400,00 € 2,0 m : 1.700,00 € 1.100 € inkl. 19 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten. Lieferzeit: 5-7 Tage Menge: Details. Art.Nr.: ww-micro-p-eclipse8 Hersteller: WireWorld Die weltbesten Tonarme haben mit dem Platinum Eclipse ihr Gegenstück gefunden. Genießen sie die höchste musikalische Auflösung und die Wiedergabe. WireWorld Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 110 Ohm Digital Interconnect. Patented DNA Helix design features flat conductors made of OCC-7N solid silver strands with Composilex 3 insulation, A small variation in design and guage gives this flagship cable a lightness and flexibility beneficial to certain applications and components

Video: Wireworld Silver Eclipse Series 8 Speaker Wire and

WireWorld Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable. With the refined tone quality of the world's purest copper in a seriously upgraded design, Eclipse 8 speaker cables provide the world class performance of the Octo DNA Helix at a cost that suits many high end audio systems. Eclipse 8 is Wireworld's largest cable with Ohno Continuous-Cast® 7N copper. WireWorld新ケーブル7シリーズ徹底レビュー ー 進化した絶縁体で再現力向上 . ファイル・ウェブ編集部. 1 2. 2013年08月30日. ワイヤーワールドの. Das Platinum Eclipse 8 ist das Kabel für Perfektionisten mit erstklassigen Audiosystemen. Es ist extrem transparent, bietet atemberaubende Dynamik und holographische Bildgebung und einen aufregenden Schritt in Richtung ultimativer Reinheit einer direkten Verbindung. Wenn nur das Beste ausreicht, ist dies das Kabel für Sie Le câble Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 est le fleuron de la gamme de câbles de modulation proposée par la marque américaine. Incroyablement transparent, il offre une dynamique et une image à couper le souffle. Destiné aux installations High-End, le câble Platinum Eclipse 8 apporte à votre expérience d'écoute un niveau de clarté et de réalisme jusqu'alors inaccessible

Wireworld Eclipse 8 compared to Analysis Plus Solo Crystal

1. Angeboten wird Platinum Eclipse 8 XLR-Kabel 1m von Wireworld Audio als Gebrauchtgerät aus der Kategorie Lautsprecherkabel bei audio-markt.de - dem Online-Marktplatz für High-End. Das Inserat mit der Nummer 7323842788 endet am 03.04.2021 um 15:22 Uhr
  2. Le câble Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 est le fleuron de la gamme de câbles de modulation proposée par la marque américaine. Incroyablement transparent, il offre une dynamique et une image stéréo à couper le souffle. Destiné aux installations audiophiles, le câble Platinum Eclipse 7 apporte à votre expérience d'écoute un niveau de clarté et de réalisme jusqu'alors inaccessible
  3. Le Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Biwired est le câble pour les perfectionnistes avec des systèmes audio standard de référence d'élite. Extrêmement transparent, avec une dynamique à couper le souffle et une imagerie holographique, le Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Biwired fournit une étape passionnante vers la pureté ultime d'une connexion directe
  4. Product Information. Featuring the patented Octo DNA Helix design with OCC-7N silver-clad copper conductors, Silver Eclipse 8 produces vibrant sonic textures and tactile imaging. The addition of silver-cladding improves resolution over the Eclipse 8 and makes it sound closer to the solid silver Gold Eclipse 8
  5. Wireworld Micro Platinum Eclipse8 digital XLR. € 250.00 - € 1,000.00. Digitale Interlinks. Wireworld Micro Silver Eclipse8 digital XLR. € 125.00 - € 620.00. Digitale Interlinks. Wireworld Micro Eclipse8 digital XLR. € 105.00 - € 380.00. Digitale Interlinks
Wireworld Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 AES/EBU digital cable

Customer Reviews (0) WireWorld Silver Eclipse 8 Analogue Interconnects. Just below Gold Eclipse 8 in its preservation of sonic textures and image focus, Silver Eclipse 8 is the cable for listeners who demand high resolution, pristine tone quality and lifelike dynamics from their high-end component systems. Ohno Continuous Cast 7N silver-clad copper conductors enhance resolution and image focus. Le câble Wireworld Eclipse 8 est un câble XLR issu de la gamme de câbles de modulation proposée par le fameux fabricant américain. Idéal pour profiter des performances extraordinaires qui font la réputation de Wireworld pour un rapport qualité/prix surprenant, le câble Wireworld Eclipse 8 ne déroge pas à la règle et offre une qualité de transfert du signal optimale pour un son. When it came time for new cables for me, Mike recommended the Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8. I was a little hesitant for no other reason other than cost but I trust him. Holy cow, they were great out of the box but now smooth and sweet and clear. Love them. Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M. Job INTegrated. Conrad Johnson GAT2, Misho Myronov Wooden. REVIEWS: What price glory? Platinum Eclipse is certainly well beyond my pay grade. But don't assume that just because it is so costly it requires an ultra-high-resolution, fancy pants system to make its magic—or that it wouldn't make a dime's worth of difference in a more real world high-end system. Unfortunately it does make a difference, and all too much of one. Loudspeakers.

2017 Editors' Choice: Interconnects and Speaker Cables

1. Wireworld Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 Phono. Artikel-Nr.: PHK15602. Vorführbereit! Sehr offen und detailreich, superdynamisch, knackig und druckvoll, eines der besten Kabel in seiner Klasse! Das Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 von Wireworld ist ein Tonarmkabel aller bester Güte! Die klanglichen Eigenschaften des Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 bereichern jedes Hi-Fi-System. Die massiven Silber OCC-7N Leiter.
  2. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 RCA Cable Pair. Home > Cables > Wireworld > Analogue Interconnects RCA « Back. Product Reviews. Write an online review and share your thoughts. Be the first to review this product. WHY BUY FROM US? Price Promise we won't be beaten on price Rated 5-star on reviews.co.uk Free UK Delivery when you spend over £250 Satisfaction Guarantee 90 day no quibble returns.
  3. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7: $3000/1m pair ★ Though it wasn't as transparent as the TARA Labs Zero, when used with the Constellation Centaur Mono monoblock amplifiers, the Eclipse 7 produced a much better overall picture in terms of tonality, texture, and transients, said Mikey
  4. Cable levels range from Pulse ($40/1.5m) up to Nano-Platinum Eclipse ($500/1.5m). In October, 2014, Stereoplay magazine of Germany's listening panel compared 14 cable brands in three different stereo systems and posted sound clips of the of the hi-res files played through those brands during the test on their website. It is essential to note that a number of well-regarded brands, including.
  5. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product! Write A Review. Related Products. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Audio Interconnect Cable (Pair) $1,700.00 Choose Options. Wireworld Gold Eclipse 8 Audio Interconnect Cable (Pair) $900.00 Choose Options. Wireworld Silver Eclipse 8 Audio Interconnect Cable (Pair) $450.00 Choose Options. Wireworld Solstice 8 Audio.
  6. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse loudspeaker cable consists of l8 six-strand pure silver conductors in a Diagonal DNA topology of alternating polarities. These new cables, which cost $16,400 for a 2.5-meter pair, carry the name Platinum Eclipse. Like all Wireworld products designated Platinum, they represent the pinnacle of performance and their conductors are made of solid silver. The Platinum.

Test Audiokabel analog 2021 - technische Daten: Unsere Redaktion hat den Wireworld Platinum Eclipse™7 für Sie unter die Lupe genommen

WireWorld Nano-Platinum Eclipse Mini Jack Cable - Audiolab

With the refined tone quality of the world's purest copper in a seriously upgraded design, Eclipse 8 speaker cables provide the world class performance of the Octo DNA Helix at a cost that suits many high end audio systems. Eclipse 8 is Wireworld's largest cable with Ohno Continuous-Cast® 7N copper conductors WireWorld Platinum Eclipse 8 XLR Interconnect Cable WireWorld Gold Eclipse 8 XLR Interconnect cable WireWorld Silver Eclipse 8 RCA Interconnect Cable WireWorld Silver Eclipse 8 Speaker Wire WireWorld Lunar 8 Interconnect Cable WireWorld Equinox 8 XLR Interconnect Cable WireWorld Solstice 8 Interconnect Cable WireWorld Starlight 7 USB 2.0 Cable WireWorld SuperNova 7 Optical Cable We carry these. WireWorld Gold Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable . € 9.100,00 Lengte . Uitvoering . Type . Aantal Gold Eclipse 8 provides fidelity that is second only to the Platinum for about half the cost. The superior neutrality and focus of this upgraded cable design takes the fantastic resolution of solid silver to the next level. DESIGN Octo DNA Helix (For dimensions, click here.) SIGNAL CONDUCTORS 8 (48. Das Platinum Eclipse 8 ist das Kabel für Perfektionisten mit erstklassigen Audiosystemen. Es ist extrem transparent, bietet atemberaubende Dynamik u

Wireworld Platinum Starlight8 digital XLR Wireworld Gold Eclipse jumpers ( set 4 ) € 250.00. Speakerkabels; Wireworld Silver Eclipse jumpers ( set 4 ) € 215.00. Speakerkabels; Wireworld Equinox jumpers ( set 4 ) € 150.00. Speakerkabels; Wireworld Oasis jumpers ( set 4 ) € 100.00. Powercords; Wireworld Mini-Electra powercord € 160.00 - € 240.00. Powercords; Wireworld Mini. WIREWORLD Eclipse 8 Balanced Interconnect Cable Pair - XLR to XLR - 1 Meter Brand: Wireworld Cable Technology, Inc. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Price: $450.00 : Enhance your purchase Color: Brown: Brand: Wireworld Cable Technology, Inc. Connector Gender: Female: About this item Design: Quad DNA Helix Signal Conductors: Qty: 4 | Gauge: 18AWG | 0.8 sq. mm Conductor Material: OCC-7N Copper. WireWorld - Platinum Eclipse 8 (PES) Speaker Cable (Pair) The Platinum Eclipse 8 is the cable for perfectionists with elite reference standard audio systems. Supremely transparent, with breathtaking dynamics and holographic imaging, the Platinum Eclipse 8 provides an exciting step toward the ultimate purity of a direct connection

Recent Classifieds. FOR SALE: McIntosh MC501 mono blocks (Matched C500T tube preamp also for sale) FOR SALE: Refurbished 1978 Pioneer SX-980 42lbs Powerful Dual Phono Receive Angeboten wird Platinum Eclipse 8 CAT cable - 1,5 m von Wireworld Audio als Gebrauchtgerät aus der Kategorie Ethernet digital streaming Kabel bei audio-markt.de - dem Online-Marktplatz für High-End. Das Inserat mit der Nummer 9505694118 endet am 09.04.2021 um 20:50 Uhr WireWorld ECB Eclipse 8 Bi-Wired Standard Speaker Cable Pair $1,600.00 Choose Options. WireWorld Eclipse 7 XLR Balanced Audio Interconnect Pair (1.5 Meter) $575.00 $499.00 Add To Cart. Wireworld Eclipse 8 Audio Interconnect Cable (Pair) $325.00 Choose Options WireWorld ECS Eclipse 8 Standard Speaker Cable Pair Banana to Banana - Per Meter.. Reviewer bias revealed, I These days $500 for a pair of premium speaker cables is a reasonable, but not major, investment; however the Wireworld Mini Eclipse 7 speaker cables proved a valid upgrade, even in a system only worth about $1,000. As with any system, to reap the maximum benefit from any cable, make sure to optimize speaker placement and component setup before investing in anyone.

Wireworld Eclipse 8 (RCA) NF-Audiokabel - HIFI-REGLE

Wire World Eclipse 7 im Test der Fachmagazine. Erschienen: September 2014 ; Details zum Test; Klang: überragend Preis/Leistung: überragend, Referenz Platz 1 von 13. Die Zeitschrift stereoplay hat 13 Audiokabel miteinander verglichen, darunter auch das Wire World Eclips 7. Im abschließenden Testurteil schlägt der Artikel seine Konkurrenten in allen Eigenschaften und. Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 RCA/XLR. 2.995,00 € 2.995€/1,00m RCA/XLR. 4.295€/1,50m RCA/XLR. 2.595€/je weiterer Stereo-Meter. Link zum Hersteller. Kategorien: Wireworld, Zubehör Schlagwörter: Analogkabel, RCA, Wireworld, XLR. Ähnliche Produkte. Wireworld Eclipse 8 RCA/XLR 445,00 € Wireworld Gold Eclipse 8 11.295,00 € Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 22.395,00 € Search for. Wireworld Platinum Starlight - USB-Kabel. Mit dem Silver Starlight sind diese Verbesserungen klar erlebbar, wenn es denn im richtigen Anlagen-Umfeld spielt. Und das Platinum kann tatsächlich noch einmal etwas draufsetzen: noch bessere Auflösung, noch weitere Raumausleuchtung etc. Wer das Absolute sucht, für den ist das sicherlich interessant (wenn es tonal passt). Doch der wesentliche.

WireWorld Gold Eclipse 8 (GEB) Positive Feedback review. free shipping* *subject to product,location and ordered amount. Please contact us to purchase products with a price higher than €3000. Call us on +32 (0)9 3 916 916 or email us at [email protected] We're happy to answer all your questions. Length: Clear: SKU: N/A Categories: all, audio, biwired speaker cables, cables, loudspeaker. Das Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 1m High-End RCA-Kabel befindet sich in einem einwandfreien Zustand. Ein herausragendes Kabel mit excellenten Eigenschaften. Probehören und eine Abholung in Stuttgart möglich. Ich verschicke ausschließlich versicherte Pakete. Bei Interesse kann ich dazu passende Wireworld Lautsprecher - und Verbindungskabel anbieten. Mehrwertsteuer nicht ausweisbar nach. When I found out recently that Wireworld had upgraded their Platinum Starlight to the second generation Starlight 7, I did not hesitate to acquire it. It retails for $700 for 1 meter. Visually, the newer cable looks the same as the old: uniquely flat instead of circular, and silver in color with black ends and gold plated plugs. But they spent several years trying to perfect it Wireworld Mini Eclipse 8 | Lautsprecherkabel |: Amazon.de: Elektronik Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen

Featuring Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Audio Interconnects, Silver Eclipse 8 Speaker Cable, Platinum Electra Power Cords, Silver Electra-7 Power Cords, Platinum Starlight 8 75-Ohm Digital Audio Cable, and Platinum Starlight 7 USB 2.0 Cable. Review By Tom Lyle It's no secret that cables are an important part of a high-end system, and therefore which cables one uses deserve serious consideration WireWorld - Gold Eclipse 8 (GBI) XLR Balanced Interconnect Cable (Pair) With a genuine sense of tactile 3D imaging and dynamic musical expression, Gold Eclipse 8 illuminates fine details while preserving the rich tonal colors of acoustic instruments and voices. Enjoy the superior resolution of solid silver conductors without compromising body and warmth. From the recording microphones to our. Wireworld Interconnect Platinum Eclipse 8 35,000 kr. Wireworld Interconnect Gold Eclipse 8. 18,500 kr. Gold Eclipse 8, fina detaljer samtidigt som du behåller de rika tonfärgerna av akustiska instrument och röster. Lenght: Connector: Nollställ: Wireworld Interconnect Gold Eclipse 8 mängd. Lägg i varukorg. Alltid. Snabba leveranser; Fri frakt i Sverige på varor över 500 SEK; Garanterat. Tags: Wireworld, Eclipse 7, Eclipse 6, Speaker Cables The Wireworld Mini-Eclipse 7 Speaker Cables Put to the Test Besides the MartinLogan Summit X speakers, I used a laptop computer with JRiver software to play music stored on the laptop, an AURALiC VEGA DAC, Pass Labs XP-20 preamplifier, and a pair of Classé M600 monoblock power amplifiers (600 watts into 8 ohms) Dieser Artikel WireWorld Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI Kabel | 20.0 Meter BeMatik HG078 HDMI-Kabel, aktiv, 4 K Ultra HD, 130 m Wireworld Silver Eclipse 8 | Lautsprecherkabel | Kabelschuhe | Länge: 6,0

WireWorld Gold Starlight 6 Digital Interconnects, Eclipse

Wireworld LS Series 8: 5 Modelle von 280 - 2

WIREWORLD PLATINUM ECLİPSE 8 -TAKIM 2,5 METRE Hoparlör Kablolar Platinum Eclipse 8 is the cable for perfectionists with elite reference standard audio systems. Supremely transparent, with breathtaking dynamics and holographic imaging, Platinum Eclipse 8 provides an exciting step toward the ultimate purity of a direct connection. If only the best will do, this is the cable for you. Octo.

WireWorld Nano-Platinum Eclipse Mini Jack – Wide Screen AudioWireworld Silver Eclipse 6 Review
  • Wasserkocher Test Kassensturz.
  • Albert Schweitzer Ich bin Leben, das leben will.
  • Lebenshilfe Ausflüge.
  • Türkischer Pass abgelaufen Strafe.
  • Windows 10 Laufwerk anlegen.
  • LGB Startpackung.
  • Aspekte B2 Online Übungen.
  • Andy Warhol Köln eintrittspreise.
  • Zeitumrechnung.
  • Migración Unterricht.
  • Paracelsus Fernstudium.
  • Episkopal.
  • Juristische Definition Grundbesitz.
  • Schwabmünchen.
  • Seltmann Weiden Werksverkauf.
  • Belegeinsicht Nebenkostenabrechnung BGH.
  • REWE Fleischtheke Sortiment.
  • Unternehmensgründung Kredit.
  • Zaubertrick Wort erraten.
  • Amazon Cloud Reader Download.
  • GTD Forum deutschland.
  • Magnetische Wimpern Müller.
  • Comma ai jobs.
  • Contracted translate.
  • Physik heute.
  • Jugendamt Vorpommern Rügen.
  • Vincent SA 31.
  • Windpocken Dauer.